Mr Lee had a slabbed driveway that was only suitable for 1 vehicle. He had previously been using the lawn area to park 2 additional vehicles, but this was problematic, especially in the winter months when the ground was soft.
He needed to enlarge his driveway to allow for sufficient parking for 3 vehicles.
The project began with the removal of the existing driveway and a large amount of top soil. The remain soil was then compacted and a heavy duty membrane to form a weed barrier, this also prevents sinking caused by settlement of aggregates into the soil beneath (sub-grade).
We then laid sharp sand which was compacted and screen to provide the final bed for the block pavers.
The driveway was finished in charcoal block pavers and they were laid in stretcher bond laying format.
Time to completion: 7 days
All of our workmanship is guaranteed for 10 years. So in the unlikely event that you experience a problem due to our workmanship, we will rectify the issue at no expense to the customer.
- Tarmac or Resin Driveway? The Pros and ConsSeptember 21, 2021 - 8:31 am
- The Benefits of Using a Long-Established Driveway CompanyJanuary 12, 2021 - 2:39 pm
- Another Quality Driveway Installation in NottinghamJune 25, 2020 - 9:23 am
- Look At This TransformationJune 16, 2020 - 10:48 am
- New Patio Installation in Hucknall NottinghamshireJune 10, 2020 - 8:30 am